This is a guide for my family and friends about my life as a Peace Corps Volunteer in Cape Verde, Africa. I teach English as foreign language to high school students in Boa Vista, Cape Verde. Also as a disclaimer, the comments expressed here are solely of the author and do not represent the United States Peace Corps, the American Government, or any other governing body.

Monday, March 05, 2007







Ok so here are some pictures, but blogger has changed its format and I can't see the photos; they don't actually show up in the edit page anymore. So I will try and describe them the best I can. The top two are some floats that were in the parade. If you look closely at the first one, the float is actually made of garbage. I think this was a Clean Trash group of some kind. The third picture is the sunset over Mindelo, so pretty. The last two photos are pictures of the parade. There were a lot of groups of people dancing with elaborate costumes. It was very neat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home